Have you ever felt frustrated about finding your purpose?
Contrary to popular belief, finding your purpose and fulfilling your “calling” is not about becoming a monk and joining a monastery. It incorporates every area of your life and surprisingly, it’s not as much about doing as it is about being and becoming who God designed you to be. Your true identity is The King’s Daughter and is not based on what you do, but who you are and whose you are. That’s why looking up to find your identity in the Father’s love is the first step to finding and fulfilling your purpose.
After many trials and tribulations, God brought Leanne through a six-step process to find her purpose and fulfill her calling in bigger, better and greater ways than she could ever have imagined.
• Look up to discover your true identity in the Father’s love
• Rise up, take your power back and stop being a victim
• Stand up, start dreaming and believing God for a bigger, better and greater vision
• Step up, set goals and create an action plan to move forward in your purpose
• Speak up, pray, praise and proclaim God’s promises to see them unfold
• Help others up to leave a legacy behind you and enter into your God-given destiny
If you don’t know your purpose, The King’s Daughter will help you find it. If you’re already on the path but you feel like there’s something more, Leanne Golan can help you expand your vision and take your ministry, business and personal life to a whole new level. Don’t conform to someone else’s idea of what your life should look like. You too can find and fulfill your purpose in a bigger, better and greater way than you’ve ever imagined!